14 Offer Ideas to convert more prospects turn into customers
Today I’d like to talk about how to convert more prospects into customers and retain them for future marketing to. While your marketing is doing its job, you need to be working on converting those prospects into customers. There are a few key ways to draw them in and seal the deal.
You need to be:
The biggest fear of most new customers is the dreaded buyer’s remorse.
Remember to avoid this at all costs. This should be mitigated if you’ve provided a quality product/service that delivers on the marketing claims you’ve made. If you can truly deliver on your value proposition, then there is less chance the customer will regret their purchase.
However, this can still occur. Here are two ways to deal with this:
- Offer to refund money-no questions asked
- Offer a bonus they can keep even if they return the product
These help lower the risk of purchase for the customer. These offers alone will mitigate buyer’s remorse because the customer will trust you more, just for offering these things.
There are number of other ways to convert prospects into a customers:
Consider this list of 14 offers you can make to reduce the objections to purchase. It may be beneficial for you to write your specific offer related to each of these and test out the ones most easily implemented.
- Offer a special price as an opportunity for you to test the market.
- Offer a lower price with the reason of pushing inventory to pay a tax bill, for your kid’s’ braces, or another tangible reason. Customers love that this makes you feel so much more human.
- Give them a referral incentive.
- Downsell to a smaller, more inexpensive product first to build trust.
- Convert to package deals.
- Create a pricing system to charge less for their first purchase if they become a repeat customer.
- Add extra incentives-longer warranties, free bonuses if ordered by a set date.
- Include financing options, if applicable.
- Offer a bonus if they pay in full.
- Make a special package for delivery.
- Do “name your own price” incentives.
- Include comparative data or other comparison tools.
- Upsell a trade-up or upgrade to something they already have.
- Enhance the offer with additional educational information to help them make the decision.
The options really are as limitless as you make it.
Please try these or other ideas to find what works the best for your business, products/service and target market. Remember this…
“By making it inviting, easy, informative, non-threatening, educational, inspiring and fun to do business with you, you’ll loft your company above the competition.” Jay Abraham
Do you need help with figuring out the best strategy for converting prospects into customers? Our GUIDED TOUR gives you exclusive access to the mountain of resources and tools, along with information from some of the greatest marketing minds on Earth.